À propos de MathWallet
MathWallet is the Multichain Wallet for Web3 that enables token storage of 100+ chains including BTC, ETH, Polkadot, Filecoin, Solana, BSC, Cosmos etc, supports cross-chain token bridges and multi-chain dApp store. Our investors includes Fenbushi Capital, Alameda Research, Binance Labs, FundamentalLabs, Multicoin Capital, NGC Ventures, Amber Group, 6Eagle Capital.
What are Binance Chain and Binance DEX?
Binance Chain is a blockchain software system developed by Binance and its community. Binance DEX refers to the decentralized exchange features developed on top of Binance Chain.
What can I do with Binance Chain?
The purpose of the new blockchain and DEX is to create an alternative marketplace for issuing and exchanging digital assets in a decentralized manner.
- Send and receive BNB
- Issue new tokens to digitalize assets, and use Binance Chain as underlying exchange/transfer network for the assets
- Send, receive, burn/mint and freeze/unfreeze tokens
- Propose to create trading pairs between two different tokens
- Send orders to buy or sell assets through trading pairs created on the chain
- Watch the DEX market to confirm price and market activity of certain assets
You can also:
- Explore the transaction history and blocks on the chain, via Binance Chain Explorer, API and node RPC interfaces.
- Run a full node to listen to and broadcast live updates on transactions, blocks, and consensus activities
- Extract other data of Binance Chain via full node or APIs
- Apply to run a validator node
- Develop tools and application to help users use Binance Chain and Binance DEX