MathWallet is a multi-platform (mobile/desktop/extension/hardware) universal crypto wallet that enables storage of all BTC, ETH/ERC20, NEO/NEP5, EOS, TRON, ONT/ONG, ENU/Telos/EOSC/BOS, BinanceChain, Cosmos, VeChain, and Polkadot tokens. Math Wallet also features cross-chain token exchanges, a multi-chain DApp store and operates nodes for PoS chain. Our investors includes Fenbushi, FundamentalLabs.
What is Moonbase Alpha?
Moonbase Alpha is the first Moonbeam TestNet, aiming to provide developers with a place to start experimenting and building on Moonbeam in a shared environment. Since Moonbeam will be deployed as a parachain on Kusama and Polkadot, we want our TestNet to reflect our production configuration. For this reason, we decided that it needed to be a parachain-based configuration rather than a Substrate standalone setup.
Moonbase Alpha has the following configuration:
- Infrastructure is hosted by PureStake
- Moonbeam runs as a parachain connected to a relay chain
- The parachain has two collator that are collating blocks
- The relay chain hosts three validators to finalize relay chain blocks. One of them is selected to finalize each block collated by Moonbeam's collators. This setup provides room to expand to a two-parachain configuration in the future
- There are two RPC endpoints